You will continue to have access to mobile banking with Ameris Bank. Customers must first login to Ameris Bank Online Banking prior to logging in to Ameris Bank Mobile Banking for the first time.
- Beginning Friday, November 1 at 7:00 PM (ET): Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking will be available in view only mode. You won’t be able to transfer money or make deposits during this time.
- Monday, October 21 at 8:00 AM (ET): Bill Pay through Fidelity Bank Mobile Banking will no longer be available. Click here for more information about Bill Pay.
- Monday, November 4: Access to Ameris Bank Mobile Banking will be available. Download the Ameris Bank Personal app or Business Mobile Banking app.
Accessing Ameris Bank Mobile Banking Is Easy!
Ameris Bank has two apps – a Personal Mobile Banking app and a Business Mobile Banking app.
- Ameris Bank has two apps – a Personal Mobile Banking app and a Business Mobile Banking app.
- If you utilize Ameris Bank Personal Online Banking, you will download the Personal Mobile Banking App.
- If you utilize Ameris Bank Business Online Banking, you will download the Business Mobile Banking App.
- You must have access to Ameris Bank Online Banking to access Ameris Bank Mobile Banking.
- The same credentials used to access online banking will be used to access mobile. If you wish to change your login credentials, credentials must be changed within the web browser of online banking and your new credentials will be used for both online and mobile banking.
- Once you access mobile banking for the first time, you can activate biometric authentication for iPhones.
- Current Fidelity Bank Online Banking users will receive a separate notification with online banking login credentials (provided separately for your security).
- If you haven’t used Fidelity Bank Online Banking within the last 90 days, you will need to enroll in Ameris Bank Online Banking on or after Monday, November 4 to then access Ameris Bank Mobile Banking.
Prefer not to use the app? Use Mobile Web Banking.
Beginning Monday, November 4, on your mobile device, visit:
The first time you access on or after November 4, use your Ameris Bank Online Banking credentials to log in and follow the enrollment prompts. You will be prompted to enter your first name, last name and date of birth; answer three security questions obtained from public information; read and accept the mobile terms and conditions; and enter the phone number of the device you are enrolling.