Receive real-time email or text message notifications of account changes or events based on your alert preferences.
- Beginning Saturday, November 2: You will no longer receive Fidelity Bank email and text notifications.
- Monday, November 4: Establish alerts within Ameris Bank Online Banking and begin receiving preferred email and text alerts.
Establish Ameris Bank Email and Text Alerts:
- Log in to Ameris Bank Personal Online Banking.
- Select “Customer Service” from the top navigation.
- Select “Alerts.”
- Select the link at the top of the webpage titled “Add contact information” to update the email address and phone number alerts will be sent to, or click change beside the primary e-mail, secondary e-mail or text message phone number that already exists.
- Indicate the alerts you prefer to receive for each Ameris Bank account.
Receive alerts such as: account balance, transfers processed, transfers failed, balance falls below a pre-determined amount, balance exceeds a pre-determined amount, a pre-determined deposit is processed, or a specific check cleared.